Amazon Prime is a subscription service that gives members access to a variety of Amazon perks. Benefits include expedited 2-day shipping, access to Amazon Prime Day deals, and many other Amazon-specific benefits.
Table Of Contents:
Annual Amazon Prime Subscription Cost
The standard cost for an annual Amazon Prime subscription is $119 per year.
- Here are all the benefits that come with an annual prime subscription.
- Here is a link to get a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime Monthly Cost
- The standard cost for a prime subscription is $12.99 per month.
- This come out to $155.88 per year. The annual subscription will save you $3.07 per month.
Amazon Prime Video Cost
- Amazon prime video comes free with an Amazon Prime Subscription.
- Without Amazon Prime, Amazon Video is:
- $107.88 per year
- $8.99 per month
- Here is a link to get a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime For Students
- Amazon Prime has a huge discount for students. Below is the price breakdown:
- $59.99 per year
- $6.49 per month
- Plus, there is a 6 Month Free Trial Of Amazon Prime For Students
Amazon Business Prime Cost
- Amazon Business (w/o Prime): Free Plan Available
- Duo Plan (1 user): $69 per year
- Essentials (3 users): $179 per year
- Small (10 users): $499 per year
- Medium (100 users): $1,299 per year
- Enterprise(100+ users): $10,099 per year
Is Amazon Prime Worth It?
When deciding if you should sign up for Amazon Prime, you can look through the benefits you'll receive and make a decision. It mostly comes down to this: if you want free/fast shipping on most of your Amazon purchases and can find the content you want to watch or listen to, or both, you should get it. If none of those circumstances apply to you, Prime probably isn’t a worthwhile investment.
Take a look at your purchase history on Amazon to find out how much you spent on shipping in the last year. Look at what you watch on Hulu, Netflix... (or on television, for that matter) and see if Amazon offers the same stuff. This information will quickly uncover whether or not you should sign up. If you can split your Prime membership with someone, that may drive down the cost to make it more than worthwhile. Similarly, you can see if you are entitled to any government or student discounts.
Amazon Prime Discounts
- Prime is just $5.99/month for qualifying customers in select U.S. government assistance programs such as holders of the EBT card.
- Free Amazon Prime 30 Day Trial
- Amazon Prime has a huge discount for students. Here is a 6 Month Free Trial Of Amazon Prime For Students
Amazon Twitch Prime Cost
- $119 per year
- $12.99 per month
- Start your Free Twitch Prime 30 Day Trial