Nulaxy Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, 7 Color LED Backlit Bluetooth Car Adapter with QC3.0 Charging, Support Siri Google Assistant, USB Flash Drive, microSD Card, Handsfree Car Kit - NX09 Silver
Color: A- Silver
- 【7 Color LED Backlit Version】: Supports 7 colors led backlit light, including Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellowish Green/ Purple/ Cyan/ Silver White, you can get visually stunning display of colors. Which is a nice way to match the colors that are already in the car.
- 【Quick Charge 3.0】: Possibly the latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes. Equipped with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery.
- 【Crystal Clear Music Streaming】: You can stream music on your car stereo via Bluetooth/ USB Flash Drive (≤32GB) / microSD Card(≤32GB). Advanced noise reduction technology will ensure quality, crystal clear sound. Note:MP3/WMA/FLAC/AAC/WAV format music is supported.
- 【Crystal Hands-free Calls】: Bluetooth 4.2 provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation reduces background noise for better hands-free calls.
- 【Siri & Google Assistant Compatible】: Nulaxy NX09 FM transmitter Bluetooth supports voice commands to ensure safe driving, using Siri or Google Assistant to make phone calls, send texts or get driving directions. Enjoy complete voice-control while you driving.
Details: Bring Bluetooth connectivity to almost any car with Nulaxy Bluetooth FM transmitter. Broadcast audio on an FM bandwidth to enjoy your music or make handsfree calls while you drive.
Nulaxy NX09 features one advanced QC3.0 charging port, delivery high-speed charging to driver or passenger, supports Siri Google assistant, comes with 7 color LED backlit.
1. Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
2. If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
3.If there is no sound when you make a phone call, you can try to turn up the voice call volume on your cell phone and volume of the transmitter.
4. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync Nulaxy device to that frequency for minimized static noise. 5. To achieve best audio quality, please set the volume on your phone to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo; you are not suggested to adjust volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring lot noise).
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.5 x 1.9 inches