As you may know, each Kroger is like a snowflake. It's similar but there are small differences so no two Krogers are the exact same. However, most Krogers have a similar floor plan where you start at Produce, walk by the bakery and cheese counter and then start around aisle 1 and keep going. You pass by meat/seafood and eventually reach dairy and lastly the pharmacy. Here is a basic map visual that will help you understand the basic Kroger layout. If you want to find all your grocery item aisle numbers and make an organized list in 5 minutes, click here.
I've also made a list of all the aisles at my local Kroger in order of location:
- Cheese Counter
- Fresh Prepared
- Aisle 3 (Wine/Liquor/Beer)
- Seafood Department
- Aisle 4 (water/beer/bottled tea/sports drinks/energy drinks)
- Aisle 5 (Veggie Juice/Veggie chips/Veggie packaged snacks/powdered drinks/soft drinks)
- Aisle 6 (crackers/cookies/popcorn/packaged bulk/ potato chips/rice cakes)
- Aisle 7 (flour/sugar/baking/candy/coffee/tea/spices)
- Meat Department
- Aisle 8 (Cereal/nutrition bars/pancake & syrup/hot cereal/soy non dairy/breakfast bars)
- Aisle 9 (bread/salad dressing/condiments/dinners & rice/peanut butter/instant potatoes)
- Aisle 10 (meals/pasta & sauce/canned foods/soup/canned beans/vegetables)
- Aisle 11 (paper towels/plastic bags/kitchenware/bath tissue/foils & wraps/picnic supplies)
- Aisle 12(light bulbs/brooms & mops/laundry supplies/dish cleaning/household cleaners/pest control)
- Tofu/plant based cheese/kombucha/picnic foods (potato salad)'
- Aisle 13 (seasonal/pet care/dog & cat food/wild bird seed)
- Aisle 14 (greeting cards/books & magazines/candles/school and office/feminine care/bath soaps)
- Aisle 15 (cosmetics/shampoo/skin care/hair color/hair styling)
- Aisle 16(infant care/diapers/baby food/frozen pizza/frozen snacks/toys)
- Aisle 17(frozen meats/frozen vegetables/frozen meals/frozen seafood)
- Milk & Eggs
- Aisle 18(frozen chicken/frozen potatoes/ frozen breakfast/ frozen breads/ frozen vegetarian/ice cream)
- Aisle 19(Eggs/cheese/butter/ice cream/yogurt/ice cream toppings)
- Aisle 20 (Cough cold and flu)
- Aisle 21 (digestive health/pain relief)
- Aisle 22 (First aid/eye and ear care)
- Aisle 23 (foot care)
The thing is... each Kroger will have different items in different aisle numbers. For example, Pizza Sauce is in Aisle 7 at my local grocery store south of my house. But at the other Kroger 1 mile away, Pizza Sauce is in Aisle 10. The sauce aisle has a different number in stores that are very close to each other. This is a problem and I'm here to show you how to find all the items at your store instantly and shop efficiently.
My app will allow you to enter your zip code and pick the Kroger closest to you that you want to shop at. Then, you can enter what products you want to buy and it will give you an organized list of what to buy 1st, 2nd, 3rd and it will show you the exact aisle for each product. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please fill out my survey!
Just add items to your list and get an output which is organized by the most efficient shopping path. You can see the total cost of your cart before you even checkout. Plus, you will be able to see what products are in/out of stock, what products you normally buy, and get popular product recommendations.